mtl // v de v + vestibule

V de V Boutique in Montreal

Whenever my parents come up to visit, I take them to the Mile End for our usual round of indie shops. These usually include V de V and Vestibule, two boutiques which, aside from sharing their first initials with me, also share a great sense of style. Plus, if there's anything I learned from my wonderful 10 week internship at Made in Montreal, it's the importance of supporting your local businesses.

I don't have much to say besides recommending these stores, so I'll just let you enjoy my photos!

V de V Boutique in Montreal

V de V Boutique in Montreal

V de V Boutique in Montreal

V de V Boutique in Montreal

V de V Boutique in Montreal

V de V Boutique in Montreal

V de V Boutique in Montreal


Vestibule Boutique in Montreal

Vestibule Boutique in Montreal

Vestibule Boutique in Montreal

Vestibule Boutique in Montreal

Vestibule Boutique in Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment