mtl botanical gardens


With classes (nearly) out of the way, I finally have enough time to catch up on blog entries I should have posted up to three months ago!!

These photos are from mid-October, when I went to the Montreal Botanical Gardens for the second time. Even though most - if not all - of the flowers had already died, the trees were in their most beautiful shades of warm colors. The greenhouses were filled with cacti and greasy plants - my favorite.




















That same week I had the pleasure of attending a theatrical performance of Grey Gardens, put on by McGill's TNC. The two lead actresses were both hilarious and transporting in their roles of the Beale mother-daughter duo. Here's a compilation of my favorite moments from the documentary, if you're as into this kind of raw, reality-TV humor as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment